CLOSING DATE for entries is November 11th 2022
The aim of the awards is to encourage excellence in agricultural journalism on the island of Ireland. The awards are open to both members and non-members of the Guild of Agricultural Journalists in national and local media and in the public relations/communications sector. Agriculture, food and rural affairs should be the dominant theme in all entries.
- The awards are open to journalists, photographers, broadcasters and public relations practitioners whose work has been published, broadcast or implemented in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Entry to the awards is not confined to members of the Guild.
- All work must have relevance to farming, food production, agri-business, the rural environment, forestry, fisheries or rural affairs.
- Entries may be submitted by individuals or by teams, or on their behalf by others.
- Each entry shall consist of not more than one item or series of work published, broadcast or carried out between September 1st 2020 - August 31st 2022.
- Entries will not be returned. Please also note that photo entries must be in jpeg or pdf format.
- The decision of the judging panel is final and entry to the awards implies acceptance of these conditions.
- CLOSING DATE for receipt of entries is Friday November 11th 2022. Entries will be acknowledged by email.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age at the time of entry.
- Please note there is a limit of two entries per person, per category.